it looks so promising!! i can’t wait to try it :>>
A downloadable game
Explore, survive, fight with the dangers of the zone and become the dominant force!
Project STQ is a tactical RPG milisim game inspired by games like CDDA, Noct, STALKER, Papers Please and World of Horror.
- Invite your friends, host or join a server, make a community, fight other players and battle with monsters and enemy factions for earning the highest score in the server!
- Collect and craft, make better gear and go in to the deeps of the world, the deeper the more dangerous but better rewards!
- Customize your player, change the style and look of your player to your hearts consent!
- Level up, train the abilities you like more and build your player to match your playstyle!
- Explore all the land in search for activities, missions and artifacts!
- Discover the undercover mysteries and lore that this intriguing world holds for you!
- Create new buildings and places to watch, use the landscape as your canvas and make anything u want!
Dont know with who to play or how to make a server?, dont worry we got you!
- Enter the matchmaker and find any hosted server around the world!, meet new people and places, be part of the community!
- Make new gaming pals or even know new people to host your own custom adventures!
- Be the best player in the server, make history and become a legend!
Are u a super powered tech player?, make your own server!
- Host servers however you want on your local machine!
- Hire one of our public servers to play!
- Upload the server to the matchmaker system so new people can meet you and your world!
-Support the game-
|Operating System||Windows® XP 32-bit, Linux 32-bit, Android 4.0||Windows® 7/10 64-bit, Linux 64-bit, Android 4.0.4|
|Processor||Single-core processor at 1.2 GHz||Dual-core processor at 2.7 GHz or faster|
|Graphics||GLES 2.0 compatible GPU||GLES 2.0 compatible GPU|
|Video Memory||Shared system RAM||128 VRAM or higher|
|Screen||640 x 360p 60hz||1280 x 720p 60hz|
|Memory||512MB RAM on Android, 1GB RAM on Linux and Windows XP||4GB RAM or higher|
|Sound||Integrated audio||Integrated audio or better|
|Storage||1GB available space||1GB available space|
DISCLAIMER: Project STQ is under development. These requirements may be subject to change later on. The game must be tested in more pc environments for making more accurate Minimum Requirements!
|Accept / use A tool||Right Arrow||A|
|Go back / use B tool||Left Arrow||B|
|Open / Close Info panel||Right shift||Select|
|Scroll left on the Info panel||Space||R trigger|
|Scroll right on the Info panel||Left Control||L trigger|
|Scroll up / move up||W||Up|
|Scroll down / move down||S||Down|
Nokki — Design, Programming, Graphics and SFX
Aughflair— Design, Music and Graphics
Pivy— Design and Graphics
PraedaCopepoda— Design and Graphics
AxlNoir— Design and Graphics
Created and developed by Nokki.
|Made with||libGDX, Krita|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Crafting, Exploration, Multiplayer, Post-apocalyptic, Real time strategy, Survival Horror, Tactical RPG, Team-Based, Top Down Adventure|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Latin America|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
- New visuals, Ui code and designs!Mar 15, 2022